Saturday 21 December 2013

I Promise - a huge hit for Christmas

Golden Goose PR prides ourselves on our creative Christmas cards.

Over the years we've appeared as the cast of the Golden Goose pantomime, or written notes attached to goose-shaped baubles.

This year, we posted our closest press friends a case of I Promises, created through our client I Promise.

I Promise is all about sending thoughts, not things - so you can visit the site and personalise promises or choose from popular suggestions, including 'I Promise To Help With The Turkey This Christmas', and 'I Promise We'll Escape for New Year'.

At GGHQ we'd definitely like to hear those promises! And perhaps 'I Promise a shopping spree on my credit card in Harvey Nicks.'

Here's what we sent...



And what a brilliant response we got!

Metro's Vicki Marie Cossar wrote to us to say 'we get a lot of Xmas cards but the one from GG was by far the best. Inventive and interesting. Loved it.So thanks. And Happy Xmas to you all too.'

Equally impressed were Kelly Allen from Star, Laura Cox from the Daily Mail and Amy Nickell from Yahoo! who wrote I LOVE THIS CARD!!!

Here's how beautiful I Promise can look as a Christmas gift...especially lovely when accompanied by a cup of coffee on a wintry morning. Husbands and partners, please take our hint...only £9.95 for three including postage!








No comments: